Montag, 21. Juni 2010

jess a jess a jess a jess a.

Just gonna stand there
And watch me burn
But that's alright
Because I like
The way it hurts

I can't tell you what it really is
I can only tell you what it feels like
And right now there's a steel knife
In my windpipe
I can't breathe
But I still fight
While I can fight
As long as the wrong feels right
It's like I'm in flight
High of a love
Drunk from the hate
It's like I'm huffing paint


es geht mir besser.

briefe von meiner cousine aus miami bekommen :)
wunderschön und wundertoll!

ich habe wieder das zeichnen für mich entdeckt.

und grad guck ich die alten gilmore girls folgen mit jess.
jess erinnert mich immer wieder an eine person. an eine gewisse.
naja :) thats it für heute denk ich.. oder abends vllt nochmal..
mehalev lilli.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen